This blog has moved to a new address stayinspring.com!

Sunday 2 November 2014

Important news for my readers!


I've been busy this week a lot. And it's not only our little Marge, who didn't want to sleep without me, who made my hands full. So I have very important news for you today. I'm thrilled to announce that I have moved! Well, it's not actually me who moved, but my blog. I won't go deep into details why I decided to do it, but the most important thing for you to know is that you can read my blog at http://stayinspring.com from now on (I moved from the blogspot and changed the domain name). And this actually is the last post here.

So be sure to check the new design of my new space and don't forget to subscribe to the new feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...